We reopen our doors and couldn’t be more excited yet nervous at the same time!
We’ve been diligently working to prepare our coffee house and train our staff with all the new safety guidelines.
Please be patient with us as things are going to look and feel a little different, but we’re hopeful everything will work out smoothly with your kind understanding and cooperation. We haven’t changed the good coffee, good desert, and good times which we are known for!
It’s a different time these days but we’re ready to welcome you back to the same The Library: A Coffee House experience as before.
Of course, curbside pickup, delivery and online ordering will continue to be available
Looking forward to seeing your smiling faces soon! 😃 These are the following changes:
- No more than 50% capacity inside or on our patio, reduced seating and distancing.
- All employees wear masks and gloves.
- We have taken extra measures of deep cleaning nightly.
- Sanitizing each area after use.
- Offering hand sanitizer at the cashier.
- Taking the temperatures of our employees before each shift.
Please be responsible for your own protection and others when you visit.
- Self Screen
- Wash your hands
- Maintain a six feet distance from others when at all possible.
- Wear a mask until you pickup your order and have a seat.
Category: Coffee shop